About this listing
- Lalezar : It offers Turkish wines from the hills of Antalya or traditional Samovar brewed tea and Turkish coffee. Classical Turkish cuisine is captured in an ambience which recreates the spirit.
- Al Nafoorah : It features an authentic selection of Lebanese cuisine. Enjoy a wide offering of mezzeh, main courses and desserts in surroundings which echo traditional Arabic and Lebanese character.
- Amala : Located in the right wing of the lobby, This vibrant restaurant focuses on Mughlai curries, specialities from the Tandoori oven and Biriyanies – presented with a contemporary twist.
- Imperium : Start your day in style. Imperium, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant, features elegant crystal chandeliers, gilded columns and a terrace offering superb views of the sea.
- Ixir : Located on the ground level and connected to Talise Ottoman Spa, Ixir is the perfect venue to gather before or after a soothing hammam and spa experience.
- Plaj : Situated on the palm-fringed beach, this family friendly venue offers magnificent views of the sea. The perfect place for a light lunch with family & friends, this is the ultimate casual venue.
- Sultan’s Lounge : Take in the grandeur of the hotel lobby while you enjoy a connoisseur’s selection of teas and coffees.
- Voda Bar :This sophisticated bar and ultra lounge is the ultimate venue for the stylish to mingle. The exquisite sophistication is also reflected in the fine choice of cocktails.
- MusicHall : Experience a modern take on the traditional dinner dance – over ten international live acts each evening with extensive beverage and dining options. Ages 21 years and above only.